Recruitment / How we Recruit
- Nationally run adverts
- Responses collated and pre-screened to ensure candidates match the job specification
- Recruitment seminars held within the country of origin where candidates are invited to register and make a formal job application
During the recruitment process the candidates are required to go through various forms of registration, testing and evaluation, and interview. The process for the recruitment is outlined below;
- Applicants are requested to fill out a registration form which includes personnel details, work history, medical questionnaire and all legislative requirements
- Forms of testing in line with their skill set can be introduced, for example with technical positions we use a "Mechanical Comprehension Test"
- Criminal Record Checks
- Personal Profile Analysis through "Thomas International" can be applied in the selection of more senior positions
- If it's a requirements also personal credit checks can be made through "Kroll International"
After this part of the process we have an open forum where we answer questions, before we then go to one to one interviewing.