Thursday, 14 October, 2021
£19,000 per year
Job Type: Full-time
Staff Finders are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, hard working Sales Co-Ordinator to join our Europe leading Bathroom Pod Manufacturer based in Hull.
This role will require you to assist with the ongoing success of the company by creating and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers as well as general administrative duties within the Sales team.
Although training will be provided the role will be most suited to someone with previous Customer Service/Administration and Sales experience.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Receiving incoming enquiries from new and existing Clients and action accordingly.
· Proactively review and investigate opportunities and undertake market Intelligence for potential projects.
· Retrieve new contact information from new and existing Clients and update relevant CRM databases.
· Develop and manage own workload and specific duties as requested by senior management.
· Understanding Customers’ needs and qualifying potential sales opportunities.
· Sourcing, following up and tracking new & existing sales opportunities.
· Targeted calling to prospective contacts & organisations to gain updates & generate new sales opportunities.
· Gain customer feedback from Client surveys.
This is a full-time permanent role, working Monday – Friday.
Hours of work: Monday – Thursday, 8am to 5pm with a 4pm finish on the Friday.
Starting wage of £19,000 per year with progression opportunities available.
To apply, please call our team on 01482 211000 who will be happy to help.