Training / Health & Safety Qualification
Benefits for the Individual
- Globally recognised qualifications can give you an advantage in the workplace for promotion and job security.
- Improve your job satisfaction, confidence and drive to succeed in your occupation.
- Being able to show that you are competent in your work and able to demonstrate the knowledge and skill required to perform at the recognised occupational standard.
Benefits for the Employer
- Increased staff productivity, efficiency, and performance.
- Ensuring staff are working to up-to-date standards and best practices within their field enables employees to gain well recognised and respected qualifications, with no requirement to have already completed other formal qualifications.
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- When employees have globally recognised qualifications, this can help when tendering for contracts with some organisations, and help towards quality standards.
- Flexible training options are available to meet our customer’s needs
- Comprehensive interactive course deliveries
- Classroom and eLearning training available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week
- Telephone support
- Email Support
- Workshops are available to support you through your eLearning qualifications
- On line tutor support available for eLearning courses
- ELearning offers a learning environment any time anywhere with internet access
- Multi language course content
IOSH Course Overview
The 'Managing Safely' course is for those required to manage safely and effectively in compliance with both their organisation's policy and best practice in health and safety. The course aims to ensure that safety requirements are appreciated by people employed as line managers, and to enable them to review their own departmental systems for safety, introducing new controls or implementing changes as appropriate to ensure safety in the workplace.
- Course price: £330 (275 + VAT)
- Includes Course Materials & IOSH Admin Fee
- No Additional Exam Costs